warframe clan name?

For general gaming talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder
Has Liked: 211 posts
Liked for: 659 posts

warframe clan name?

Postby dykath » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:58 am

hey so was talking with a member who plays warframe and they had the idea of making a clan on warframe. and I being the horrible namer that i am cant come up with a name. can we get some suggestions down would love to see what you can come up with!! :SBthumbsup :SBthumbsup
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder
Has Liked: 211 posts
Liked for: 659 posts

Re: warframe clan name?

Postby dykath » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:32 am

alright well made it and used the oh so unique name of "ace gamers network clan" i know im sooooooo original.
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you

Return to “General Game Discussions”