How was your day?

Post/Word games, silly and off-topic threads should go in here.
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder
Has Liked: 206 posts
Liked for: 645 posts

Re: How was your day?

Postby dykath » Tue May 16, 2017 5:46 am

oh my haha it was a great time wish I could go back to that next year but wow a week after and I'm still getting over the social overload that came with it. wow that was an unpleasant few days after that it may not seem like it on here but I'm rather shy and introverted. and being stuck in a dance party with some 500 kids that's loud right after debating my bill that albeit did not have much debate on it I'm glad for that not sure how much longer I could have stood up there honestly. let's just say I was already at my limit after spending 4 days surrounded by hundreds of people and not being able to get away from the noise seeing as the capital being made of mostly marble did not damper sound at all so the ringing was everywhere finally just sat down in a corner and fell asleep... in the middle of a dance party I might add. so yeah just now feeling the effects of that slipping away and settling back down to my normal self again.
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you
Starry Sky
Intermediate
Intermediate
Medals: 3
Referrer AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter
Has Liked: 765 posts
Liked for: 391 posts

Postby Starry Sky » Tue May 16, 2017 5:53 am

I'm glad you're starting to feel better after all of that, dykath :) I know what you mean about all of the noise and people. Certainly doesn't sound like my cup of tea, either. Falling asleep in the corner sounds like the perfect way to escape it and pass the time until you could leave! And that's great that your bill did get to be heard :D Sucks you didn't get to do much of the fun debating, though D:
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder

Postby dykath » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:03 am

MY GRADUATION PARTY YEAH!!
got a ton of gifts and stuff and saw some family I have not seen in a lonnnng time.

other than that there was CAKE :cake :cake friends and dogs everywhere.
was great fun but it left me with a question.
what happens now? it's a great question right.
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you
kelico
Super poster
Super poster
Medals: 5
Referrer First year AGNer Kiloposter HoW access AGN Artist
Has Liked: 1246 posts
Liked for: 823 posts

Postby kelico » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:25 am

Wow! Congrats, dykath!!!!! That sounds fun!! : ) And yeah, that question about after graduating...that's a tough one. There's no rush in answering it, either.

My day was good. Went to the YMCA and worked out for the first time in a couple weeks after my ear surgery
Spoiler:
(dead/infected cartilage removed...I had a big ulcer that never healed, but it's healing now!! I have relapsing polychondritis. This was my first time ever getting stitches.)
Elbows. I gots 'em.
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Bug finder

Postby dykath » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 am

kelico wrote:Wow! Congrats, dykath!!!!! That sounds fun!! : ) And yeah, that question about after graduating...that's a tough one. There's no rush in answering it, either.

My day was good. Went to the YMCA and worked out for the first time in a couple weeks after my ear surgery
Spoiler:
(dead/infected cartilage removed...I had a big ulcer that never healed, but it's healing now!! I have relapsing polychondritis. This was my first time ever getting stitches.)

thank you kelico and honestly have already answered that question a little bit for the short term after that, not a clue what's going to happen but I can only predict so far into the future you know. and just got a job so it should be a great opportunity to save up some money to go to community college. and that's where my future stops for now when I get closer I can start thinking about what's next. but other than that my last few days at this point have been great.

and ouch that seems like its a nasty little bugger to have hope you get better soon Kelico best wishes. :heart :heart :SBhat :SBhat :SBthumbsup :SBthumbsup
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin
Medals: 6
Referrer AGN's MC player AGN's TF2 player First year AGNer Kiloposter HoW access
Has Liked: 168 posts
Liked for: 1161 posts

Postby Doctor Azo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 am

Hot and uncomfortable.
Community Rules | Newcomer FAQ | Our MC server FAQ | Our TF2 server FAQ
Need help with AGN? Check out the Tech forum.
Drop in suggestions or complaints in Suggestions forum.
Is it a private matter? PM me!
AGN's Twitter: @AceGamersNetwrk

"Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin
Referrer AGN's MC player AGN's TF2 player First year AGNer Kiloposter HoW access

Postby Doctor Azo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:47 pm

After so much work, trial and error and stressing I've made significant progress today on the test site with the technical problems solved at the last minute. :SByay There's still a lot more needed to be done, mainly the medals extension, importing likes and medals into the new tables, style tweaking, etc as well as more testing but at least the biggest concerns are out of the way.

We could be looking at a nicer looking and better functioning and feature rich forum and site in the coming months....

Starry Sky
Intermediate
Intermediate
Medals: 3
Referrer AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter
Has Liked: 765 posts
Liked for: 391 posts

Postby Starry Sky » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Ahhhh, that is so super awesome, Doctor!! :cake :cake It certainly sounds like a ton of work... but it's very exciting that you've made so much progress on it today :3 Been looking forward to things you've been working on lately for AGN :SBbow

My day has been filled with school and being sick all of the sudden. Just wish I weren't so exhausted so I could actually enjoy being home after the long day. Struggling to stay awake >.<
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Bug finder

Postby dykath » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:23 am

yeah, I to have been looking forward to what you have in store for AGN in the coming months.

my day was good, washed the company cars and organized the store room and some other things as well. all in all better then some other days I have had on this job so far. but at the end of the month it will all be worth it haha.
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby Doctor Azo » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Stayed up longer than usual this morning trying to solve a problem for the new site. I don't like CSS but I especially dislike the way this particular style/theme has been written. Unfortunately there isn't much of a choice as the rest aren't really suitable and there're still few decent themes available.

So I'm feeling very fatigued right now....

dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Bug finder

Postby dykath » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:39 am

Doctor Azo wrote:Stayed up longer than usual this morning trying to solve a problem for the new site. I don't like CSS but I especially dislike the way this particular style/theme has been written. Unfortunately there isn't much of a choice as the rest aren't really suitable and there're still few decent themes available.

So I'm feeling very fatigued right now....

oh that sucks doctor but i hope you get a good nights rest and feel much better when you get up.

got my first paycheck today so that was awesome :SByay :SByay :SByay :SByay :SByay :SBB)
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby Doctor Azo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:00 pm

That was days ago, and I've long since solved those issues. Now I'm just battling tiredness brought on by the heat....

kelico
Super poster
Super poster
Medals: 5
Referrer First year AGNer Kiloposter HoW access AGN Artist
Has Liked: 1246 posts
Liked for: 823 posts

Postby kelico » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Yaaaaaaay for the paycheck, dykath!!

The heat sucks all the energy out of you. I hope the temperatures cool down soon, Doc!

I've been bleh with anxiety today. So that's gotten to me...other than that, it's been a lazy day, as usual.
Elbows. I gots 'em.
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin

Postby Doctor Azo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:08 am

Yesterday had a hectic latter half (mainly due to family) but I managed to score another point for project AGN 2.0 before then. It might be ready in a week or so.

Return to “Fun and Post Games”