This will be useful for gathering info and preferences which may help with improvements as well as give a greater insight to our community.
Tips for making a good poll:
- Don't be biased, or encourage members to vote for something or to lie.
- Cover all possibilities or at least give as many options as possible and include an "Other" option.
- Don't use ambiguous or conflicting questions and options.
- Explain what something is; don't be egocentric and assume everyone shares your knowledge and experiences.
- Allow multiple choices unless there can only be one choice. Set the number of options a user can pick to the most they should pick to minimize spoiling the results.
- Make it a more serious poll.