- The scores do not get updated immediately. It can take 15 minutes in some cases. The "Time played" gets updated after the player goes off.
- The list does not include those who have not yet been on yet. After successfully connecting to the server for first time, you should be added automatically. In the unlikely event the administration has forgot to add your SteamID-to-AGNID record or has entered it incorrectly, the player record will also not show up until corrected.
- By default, records are listed ascending by player ID, which should increase based on their added order. Clicking on the headers of most columns should redisplay records ascending or descending accordingly.
- Those banned for cheating will have their records removed. Those banned for other reasons may have their record intact other than the username display "[Banned]", unless it's suspected they also cheated.
- "Built" includes moving buildings but not upgrades, I think.
- "Players teleported" should count only other players who've used your teleporter.
- "Flags" should include the Australium and such alike.
- "CP" should include check points during payload/payload races.
There will be another scoreboard which'll display map stats, such as what maps have been played for how long.