ARK: survival evolved.

Other game servers NOT officially hosted here. Vote for new game servers here too.

would you want an ark server?

Yes
50%
No
No votes
Indifferent
50%

Total votes: 2
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder
Has Liked: 211 posts
Liked for: 665 posts

ARK: survival evolved.

Postby dykath » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 am

So recently started to play ARK with a friend and have had some insane amounts of fun playing with some friends on a public server and we kept running into some rather unfriendly people.
so I'm thinking of seeing if doc would set up one hosted trough AGN for those of us who play it and would want a simple place to come and play.

but enough of that what the game about you ask.

so its an open world survival game where you go around taming dinosaurs of all types and sizes well-gathering resources to build and craft things to try and survive the slightly less friendly dinos that are running around. the game is graphically stunning and let's be honest the dinos are adorable. if you want to know more about the game im sure you could find some gameplay online. i could try to put some more here but the game is awesome and there is far to much to say about it then what i could put here.
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you

Return to “Other”