AGNIM dev status 2018

Use this forum for discussions on the upcoming Instant Messenger and game application.
Doctor Azo
Head Admin
Head Admin
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player AGN's TF2 player First year AGNer Kiloposter HoW access
Chatterbox
Has Liked: 177 posts
Liked for: 1218 posts

AGNIM dev status 2018

Postby Doctor Azo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:05 am

Due to the declining activity and desertion of the forums it has only given me a reason not to spend anymore time and effort on the development of AGNIM. Since only the most active users have shown interest in it and we have a chat platform Discord, there's little chance it'll boost and maintain active membership by much. Therefore the whole project has been put on hold indefinitely and probably won't ever resume, in turn for work on other (non-AGN related) projects. However I can make use of at least some of the underlying code and the experience is anything but wasted, so that'll help me in any case. I apologise for the false hopes but seriously for 2 or 3 people this is anything but worth the time - it's a huge project already and it's nowhere near complete.
Community Rules | Newcomer FAQ | Our MC server FAQ | Our TF2 server FAQ
Need help with AGN? Check out the Tech forum.
Drop suggestions & complaints in the Suggestions forum, or PM me.
Our Twitter: @AceGamersNetwrk

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change." - Stephen Hawking
PandorasFox
Not-so-new
Not-so-new
Medals: 1
HoW access
Has Liked: 21 posts
Liked for: 16 posts

Re: AGNIM dev status 2018

Postby PandorasFox » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:28 am

That is a shame I was looking forward to it. Might I suggest a Skype group or other chat room?
~ So I find it hard to love, but I find it hard to hate too. ~
dykath
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager
Medals: 7
Referrer AGN's MC player Nothing personal boss! AGN's TF2 player Kiloposter HoW access
Bug finder
Has Liked: 211 posts
Liked for: 665 posts

Re: AGNIM dev status 2018

Postby dykath » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:14 pm

i was looking forward to it as well.
and pandorasfox there is discord server set up you can PM me and i can get you added if you would like
I am who I am I don't need nor want a label I simply am who I am and your approval is not needed nor wanted I am me and me is pretty awesome.
the state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind
If you never look up you will never see the sky, It may be raining but there is a rainbow above you

Return to “Development and Feature Requests”