View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 am

Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 84 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Search

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Introduction, Hello! 

Has Liked: 0 post
Liked for: 1 post
hi everyone!

people usually call me "stray" online, im a 25 years old girl from europe. i identify as sapphic ace.
im a bit shy and have social anxieties so its not that easy for me to start a conversation or to make friends.. which is why i hope i can find some people here who i can talk to! im more of a casual gamer, and im not a big fan of fps games, pvp or moba games but im willing to compromise. im into mmorpgs, my big love used to be Aion (aesthetic+gameplay+the classes), but i had to take a longer pause from playing and i havent gotten back into it since. i would love to find a gaming partner who wants to do pve quests and dungeon runs together! but im willing to compromise on the game/try new ones. i tried most of the popular mmos (gw2, bns, archeage, revelation online) but i get really bored playing alone, which is why i would need a gaming partner/ingame spouse.
i prefer not to use voice chat unless i know the person im talking to.
other than gaming i like drawing (have a bunch of ocs) and reading (The Raven Cycle books, PJO, sensible young adult novels) or watching tv shows (Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Librarians, Dark Matter, Galavant). i really love the "found family" trope with stong friendships where people unconditionally love and support each other. and i really really love my cat.

tl/dr im shy and lonely so if you wanna talk or play together message me! id love to find new friends.

i also use line, discord and steam.

have a nice day fellow ace spec people :heart

Mon May 15, 2017 2:50 pm
Rookie
Rookie

Has Liked: 10 posts
Liked for: 21 posts
Medals: 2
AGN's MC player (1) HoW access (1)
Hello and welcome! :SByay

Your reason is the exact reason I don't play mmos very often. I rarely have anyone to play them with so they just start getting boring after a while. Makes it not worth paying for subs and expansions for some of them. Which is a shame since I loved my cute little cat girl in FF XIV: A Realm Reborn when I was playing that.
Is there anywhere you post your OCs? I love seeing other people's characters.

Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 pm
Head Admin
Head Admin

Has Liked: 179 posts
Liked for: 1221 posts
Medals: 6
Referrer (1) AGN's MC player (1) AGN's TF2 player (1) First year AGNer (1) Kiloposter (1) HoW access (1)
The lack of friends if one of the reasons why I stopped playing GW2 too....the other is because I've been playing since the start and the only things worth going back for is getting repetitive. I also didn't appreciate how I paid full price for the game then only a few years later it became free yet I still have to pay for the expansion.

Anyway welcome to AGN and hopefully you'll find at least another gaming buddy. :cake

Is it a private matter? PM me!
AGN's Twitter: @AceGamersNetwrk

"Creativity is intelligence having fun." - Albert Einstein

Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 pm
Jr. Community Manager
Jr. Community Manager

Has Liked: 201 posts
Liked for: 659 posts
Medals: 6
Referrer (1) AGN's MC player (1) AGN's TF2 player (1) Kiloposter (1) HoW access (1) Bug finder (1)
Well welcome looks like I may have a new gaming buddy to play something with send me a pm some time see what we can do.

Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate
Intermediate

Has Liked: 730 posts
Liked for: 397 posts
Medals: 3
Referrer (1) AGN's TF2 player (1) Kiloposter (1)
Welcome to AGN, stormhunter!!!! :cake :cake I hope you'll enjoy it here and make some friends!! I wish we played more of the same games so we could play together! I'd really love to have more friends to play games with, too. It's always so much more fun than playing with complete strangers. And ooo, I'd love to see your OCs :D You can post them in the Creativity forum if you'd like :3 But no pressure if you'd rather not. Again, a big welcome!! :SByay :SByay

Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]